Friday, December 10, 2010

Unbreakable.

I am immortal. I will come back every time you kill me.
I am tireless. I will rise every time you push me down.
I will not shatter, no matter how much you force me.
I might lose almost all the time, when you fight me,
but I will not back out.
I will stand up and fight again.
You can chain me, imprison me, torture me.
I will still not bow down. I shall still be undefeated.
......
Through ages, you have kept me hungry. To weaken me.
You have neglected me. To make me vulnerable.
You took away my childhood, my youth, my life...
To nurture your bloated ego and power.
You all have used me, to climb.
Then left me below.
Someday, maybe after some more ages...
I shall come back.
Maybe, I will remain powerless, breakable...
But this time I won`t be alone. I shall have my own army.
A war awaits.
A challenge lies patiently.
My shadow lurks.
How many can you kill this time?

5 comments:

  1. bitter, powerful, naked...beautiful. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then, said the man, and then we shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong !! It is said "you can defeat a man , but cannot destroy him ... "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it's good for one to suffer. Can an artist do anything if he's happy? Would he ever want to do anything? What is art, after all, but a protest against the horrible inclemency of life?

    ReplyDelete